tweeter : @lislustya // facebook : Rahayu Sulistyawati // Skype : tya.dekorasia

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beach - ing

Beach. What do you think about it? Nice? Blue? Waves? Salt? Hot? Swim suit? Sun block? Yea, all of them are absolutely right.
For me, beach is a place where we could find 50 shades or more of blue. The blue sea and sky. They both are completing each other.
The first beach I visited is Telung Ria beach in Pacitan. It’s when I was in Elementary school still. The second one is Parang Tritis beach. It’s when I was in Junior high school. After that, I went to Kuta and Tanah Lot in Bali when I was in vocational high school. I went to those beaches with friends and teachers.
Besides them, I’ve ever visited Depok beach, Kuwaru, Glagah Indah, Indrayanti, Sundak, Jungwok, Ngrenehan, Wedi Ombo, Parang Tritis (again), Parang Kusumo (lol), Pok Tunggal. Someday, if there’re occasions, maybe will go to foreign beaches like Phuket etc. But Indonesian beaches are amazing too.
Hehe okayh, I don’t want to write and explain a lot about kind of beaches in this world. I think many blogs do, and googles always has answers . 
I just want to post several pictures in beaches i’ve ever visited with friends. Yea, a lil bit narsis hahhahaha...
Here are..........
Sundak Beach
Jungwok Beach
Depok Beach
Parang Tritis Beach

Written : April 02, 2013
@Boarding House

2 comments: