tweeter : @lislustya // facebook : Rahayu Sulistyawati // Skype : tya.dekorasia

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Love Rain – I’m (crazy) Falling In Love With This Drama



Hi, dya like watching dramas? Mmm, No, not sinetron :D. It’s different. Something like Korean, Thai or Japanese movies. Yea, recently I’m falling in love with them all.
Some couple weeks ago, I went to warnet and found many movies. Since I already watched the western and Indonesian ones, I tried to copy others. I copied some Korean, Thai, and Japanese. Uhh, some of them aren’t completed by Indonesian or English subtitles. For me who can’t understand the languages, just want to skip them then.
And after watching them one by one, I found Korean drama titled “Love Rain”. Firstly, I didn’t guess that it’s a drama, I meant, I think it’s a movie, so would be finished and not to be continued. I found till episode 7. But then, when I went to the warnet again, I found till episode 20.
The drama is starred by Jang Geun Suk and Yoona. Hahhahhaha, me too, I don’t know them all. I know after looking for on google. Something I know, they’re so cute, handsome, and beautiful. 
I already finished watching them, but everyday I still watch it. Yikes, I’m look like so crazy. Sometimes, I watch them randomly. When I can’t sleep, when I’ve much free time, I always open the drama. I’ve ever dreamed to meet them, or feel what they do, or when I’m in office, suddenly I remember it. Ughh, crazzyyyy, so crazzyyyy, till now I still often watch it even though I’ve new movies. And you know, I memorize some the converses :/
The drama tells about love. Yup, as it’s titled : LOVE RAIN
It tells about 2 different love stories. First, love in 1970. When a guy named Seo In Ha falls in love with a girl named Kim Yoon Hee. They study in the same campus. Seo In Ha studies art major. He often paints Kim Yoon Hee, cause he thinks that she’s the one who can’t make him falling in love in 3 seconds :o
Then, time flies. They all get married with other guys though they fall in love each other. They’ve children. Seo In Ha has a son named Seo Joon, and Kim Yoon Hee has a daughter named Ha Na. The children have different character with their parents. 
Seo Joon is a photographer, while Ha Na is a gardener. They meet in Hokaido for first time. Several things happened, they know, till they mutual falling in love. Their love story continues till when they go back in Korea.
Seo Joon is a playboy. If Seo In Ha falls in love with Kim Yoon Hee in 3 seconds, Seo Joon can make many girls to fall in love with him in 3 seconds. Yea, he’s so handsome, and many girls love him.
This drama is interesting I think. There’re scenes that can make us touching, crying, dying happy, and others, lol =))
Love never say sorry. If we love to someone, don’t ever say sorry. How come? I don’t know why?:p
If you’re interested too, it’s easy, kindly download or renting in a movie rent, or, you can came to me and copy from mine, hehhehhee.
Oh ya, I’ve ever read on google that this drama ever played in Indosiar at 2012. But uhmm, I missed it. You, did you see?

Note : Pictures are taken from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment