tweeter : @lislustya // facebook : Rahayu Sulistyawati // Skype : tya.dekorasia

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Buddies

Hi
How are you?
Now, I’d like to share happiness about having many buddies.
Sometimes I think,I always have different buddies in life. When I was in my elementary school, I had some buddies, we spent much time together such as playing, studying, fighting, etc.
Then, when I was in junior high school, it was same. There were some buddies around me. We did many things together such as shopping, sharing about love, borrowing magazine each other, etc.
When I was in vocational high school, some buddies were still around. At that time, when buddies came to my house, in the next days or week, I came to their houses. We didn’t have fun a lot since we had many lessons at school. I could say that vocational high school time was not comfortable in live ever for me hehhehhee....
Next, in Campus. We’re around 18 years old when we met first time. A time when we started being adult, wise, and much better. We often watched movies together, a lot shared about boy friends etc.
I re-think, seems I have no true buddies, cause when I move to other places, my old buddies are gone and then find new buddies, and so on and so on....
And now I’m a worker. I could say that there’s no buddies in office. But there’s a person whom I’m impressed in. He’s my boss. It’s not about like or love. Someting makes I’m impressed about him is he has many friends. Almost everyday he has guests in office. Almost everytime he has a call. Someone from Bali, Padang, Bandung, or wherever. When he asked me to join an international exhibition in Jakarta, we had a lot of guests both foreigners and indonesians. His friends came and came. Came and came. Came and came. His campus friends. His senior high school friends. His bali partner. His jakarta partner. Etc. And it’s so WOW.
Here in Jogja, I have some buddies. I dunno how come I meet them hahahha,,,I think the wind blows me to get closer with them suddenly #tsaaahhhhhh.
Here are my buddies :


  1. Mimimumu
Facebook. Yea, we know each other by facebook. She added me, I then confirmed her. At that time, my office was still at Sribitan and I still lived in Kasongan boarding house. We then got phone number each other. After that, we often hang out together till now. We also like sharing own problems, buying something together, watching movies, etc etc etc. I often sleep in her house, know her family well, and I consider her family to be mine then. She’s a nice person to share with. She ever comes to my Boyolali house several times. Sometimes she’s lebai in love :p . maybe because she wants to get married soon hahhhhahha....but hey friend, don’t worry about getting married (ini termasuk menghibur diri sendiri jugak >.<). Overall she’s a perfect buddy maybe some months ago, she told me that she’s my office friend’s friend. My office friend who (maybe) ever loved me. So, actually she didn’t sudently find and add me on facebook, but my office friend asked her to do. It’s an interesting secret I think. She told me after around 2 years we recognize each other. Lol and nice. Thanks God for knowing her, thanks for my office friend
  1. Mbak Ratna
I know many friends from mimimumu. One of them is Mbak Ratna. Actually our age are same :D but I like calling her Mbak hahhahahaa. She’s also so kind. She loves travelling a lot, means that she has much money (makes me envy and be motivated). she ever went to Singapore, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Lombok, Belitung, Sempu beach, Bromo Mountain etc etc etc. Huhhh, and it really makes me envy!!!!!!! Her next travelling is Derawan, Maldives, Raja Ampat and so on. When people think several times about money in travelling, she only think about who wants to accompany her in travelling :/ -- akh, how lucky you are. And I’m lucky also to have a friend like you (traktir dong :p #lah -)))))
If you want to learn indonesian, I suggest you to come to her. She always uses EYD pattern both in writing (status) and speaking, lol.....
  1. Mbak Astro
I think this girl is the most uncrazy buddies. She’s a doctor you know. She’s so kind, helpful, yeaaa,,,that kind doctor. No many words about her. So kind so kind so kind
Lallalalaa...yes, everything sounds lalallalalala when we have many surrounded buddies. When we have problems, when we need a help, when we want to borrow something, when we’re ill, we need people except our family. Sometimes, they become family too. We feel much free to tell or share something we deny from parents. Sometimes, their suggestions are better than parents. Sometimes they more care than parents. Thank you my buddies, mimimumu, Mbak Ratna, Mbak Astro. Hope that we always could hang out together, have and hunt meal in new places (yang ini hobi semuanya :/), help each other and share happiness together.
Someday, maybe I won’t be in Jogja. Maybe we won’t be in Jogja. Maybe after getting married, we will live together with our husband. Maybe one of us will move to Derawan since too love with beaches. Maybe one of us will go back to campus to continue studying to be great doctor. Maybe we won’t be closed as now. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. But, hope that all bold italic undelined above wishes will happen forever although there’re many "maybe" or possibilities. I don’t want to have different buddies but I love having new buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment