tweeter : @lislustya // facebook : Rahayu Sulistyawati // Skype : tya.dekorasia

Friday, March 22, 2013

Merah Putih – saat ngambek sedang berkibar (Hello guys, I remember you, Dya remember me?)



Well, wanna tell about a place where I seriously know about knowledge. Kindergarten class? Oh yeah, you’re maybe rite, but that’s not what I meant.
In kindergarten class, we could say, we start learning everything such as writing alphabet, reading, drawing, singing, and many more. But I think, we joke much there. So, not too serious :p
A place where I seriously learn everything is elementary school. Yay, when we wear red-white uniform, like fighting each other, we’re still natural, childish, selfish, easy to cry wwkwkkwkwk.
We all spend the longest time there. 6 years or maybe more (for the foolish ones :p). We learn from the beginning, step by step, till reach the highest class.
Sometimes we fight each other, we cry when our friends are naughty or some friends cheat us, we’re become sooo diligent to do homework, but we’re too stingy to tell the homework to other friends, lol.
We start when we’re five or six years old. We meet new friends from other villages hehehehe…we meet very patients teachers. We start having problems and try solving them (even we sometimes cry and finally ask our parents to solve),

We start to be responsible all things (such as getting up in the early fucking morning because we’d be shy if we’re late, doing homework, fighting the examinations to reach the best result, competing other friends to have the first champion, starting to help our moms to wash our own uniform, etc). Yupp, it’s so nice you know to remember those moments. 
I studied in Tegalgiri 2 elementary school. Where’s it? Hohoho..it’s so easy to find it by goggling :p but a lil bit difficult for you to reach directly hehehehe… The school was not too far from my house, that’s why I went to the school on foot. It’s located in the exact center place, surrounded by some villages.
There’re 16 students only in the class (if I’m not mistaken). At that time, there’re three gurls from my village including me. we used to going to school together, doing homework together, playing something together, but also fighting each other too sometimes hahahahahhaaha….
Their names are Win and Yamti. Win is married, she has a son and lives not too far from her parents’ house.
Yamti? She’s in Jakarta now, I dunno what she does there. The thing I know is she’s more beautiful than when she was in the elementary school. Hui gurl, where are you now?

From other villages, I met Heni (She’s in Jakarta now, she moved to there after passing her junior high school. I’m used to chatting with her since I found her facebook a couple of months ago, and I already added her bb pin. We’re now so easy to contact each other hehehe,,,misyuu gurl…unfortunately we couldn’t meet when you’re in Solo yesterday. We must create another plan to meet very soon wkwkwkwk…we can share each other about anything. We’re now not selfish and childish anymore. Good luck for whateva you do there. Send my best regards for your parents and your cute sista).
Then Wiwit. Yayy, I spent much time wif her since we continued to the same Junior High School. Of course we ever did fighting each other too hahahhaha…she doesn’t move to another city. And when I’m at home, she sometimes comes to my house. My parents know her well. Something I know about her is she works in a cigarette company now. Wanna meet ya also gurl, misyuuu….
Yunik. She lived near heni’s house I think, but now she’s in Tangerang. She works there. I was not so close wif her. Round a year ago I met her n got her number. We texted but now we lose contact each other. I still have her number, but nothing I do hahahhaha….
Parti? She also come from one village as Heni, Yunik and wiwit. She’s married, sometimes texts me. I met her last time round a year ago.
Mmmm next…Murni, Tri Lestari, Marmi, they lived in the same village. I dunno more about them :D
Oh ya, how about the boys? FYI, there were only 4 boys in the class wkwkwkwk, Ngadiman, Tugiyanto (nggutug), Triyanto, Muslimin. Their names are exotic you know :p
Ngadiman and Tris Susilowati lived in the same village. How’re u guys? While Nggutug and Triyanto lived in the same one too. Heni said, Nggutug now works in Jember.
Muslimin? He’s my grandmother’s son you know, lol. I know him much from my Mom. He’s married and has a child. Muslimin and hartatik lived in the same village. Hartatik? The gurl who has a different skin? Oh where’s she? God, please gimme a chance to meet her? I think I did many mistakes to her, so I wanna apologize.
Wooott—woooot hahhaha,,, already completed. They’re my elementary school friends. We met in a magic place, a very simple building that drove us to bright future, but now we’ve own way. Fully hope that someday God gives us a chance to meet, gather in a place, make crazy plans, have some fun, visit our best teachers, and laugh together. Amin
Hello guys, I misyuu,,,I remember you all. Dya remember me????
 November 10, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment